New Senate Bill 731 Went Into Effect July 1, 2023 for Californians with Criminal Records
VIRTUAL OR IN-PERSON CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE
Contact Us To Learn More
CALL MR. GREEN TO TALK ABOUT YOUR LEGAL ISSUES – FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION
Don’t settle for a lawyer that won’t offer the time and attention to detail that you deserve.
Contact a San Jose criminal defense lawyer at the Law Offices of Holden W. Green, A Professional Corporation today. Your case will be assessed by the firm’s exceptional legal team in a free 35-minute consultation.
This initial consultation is intended for you to become confident in the firm’s client-oriented services and for you to understand your options for moving forward.
TOP REASONS WHY HIRING AN ATTORNEY IS THE BEST STRATEGY IN DEALING WITH A CRIMINAL DEFENSE CASE
- Can work out agreements and deals with prosecutors. This can result in reduced charges and more lenient sentencing
- Can often assist clients in avoiding future run-ins with the law
- Can assist clients in dealing with the emotional stress associated with a criminal cases
- Can be a “voice of reason” for the client as to avoid any irrational or emotional decisions
- Attorneys are familiar with the local courts and the judges that preside over them
- Criminal defense attorneys can often disclose the “hidden costs” of pleading guilty that the average person may never consider
- Defense lawyers can devote the time to a case that their clients may not have the time to spend
- Hire and utilize investigators who can potentially be able to assist clients during a trial
KNOW YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS! IMPORTANT, MUST-SEE VIDEOS
Dear Mr. Green,
I would like to sincerely thank you for the great work and vigorous enthusiasm you provided to my case. Your genuine effort is what every client is looking for. Kindly accept this handmade wooden mosaic souvenir from Syria. My sincere wishes for a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours.